The vaguely green-fingered thoughts of a rambling rose.

New Beginnings

Welcome to my new patch. 

I will take you on a brief tour if you would like to follow me...


The view from the kitchen sink


 
and from the steps back.
 

 
 
The deck:
 
 
The other side of the deck filled with plants from my old garden waiting their new homes:
 
 
 
Follow me as I take the steps down to the bottom of the garden.  The previous owners let this large space be taken over by their hens. 
 
 


 
 
The front garden is very overgrown with trees and shrubs that have been very neglected.  Most of these need removing.  I haven't taken pictures, but there is a large Rheus that has been left to grow into attractive stags horns.  Unfortunately it is very leggy and needs a good prune.  There is also a huge variegated holly bush a couple of conifers and a beautiful Acer.  This will have to be removed because it hampers access to the steps at the side of the steep drive.
 
And so it begins.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment