The vaguely green-fingered thoughts of a rambling rose.

It's trying to be summer


There has been less of the wet stuff this week.  This has provided more opportunities for the flowers around the garden to open fully and be tempted to show us what they're made of.








The fuchsias are beginning to flower, including this first one that we moved from one side of the garden to the other as it had outgrown it's space and did so even when cut back hard.






The clematis are still flowering strongly.



The one above was planted last year at the back of the pond. I think it's called Wisley Cream. I nearly missed the flowers!






The first crocosmias are coming into flower. I have orange ones too (and I must get some yellows).


The hydrangeas too are beginning show their colours.  I looks like after being planted, dug up, potted, planted, moved, repotted and replanted, this deep pinky red one is finally happy.

I think I need some new plants....

2 comments: